I love making fun and tasty treats for breakfast, it truly sets my mood for the day.. If what I ate for breakfast puts a smile on my face, well you can bet ill be smiling for the rest of the day 🙂 These yummy little peanut butter and jam pancakes muffins are just too darn cute not to share.. and require only 3 ingredients! Served with a nice big side of fruit, they make a great 7 smart point breakfast.. that will leave you feeling happy all day 🙂
PB&J mini pancake muffins
- 1/2 cup kodiak cakes flapjack & waffle mix I used the buttermilk protein packed
- 1/2 cup water might be little less depending on what mix you use
- 2 Tbsp sugar free jam
- 1/2 Tbsp light peanut butter melted (I use Kraft)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin tin.
- Mix your pancake mix and water together and pour out into 9 of your mini muffin holes.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and push down in the middles of your mini muffins, I just use a small teaspoon.
- Place your jam in a small zip lock and cut a small hole, pipe jam out into the centers of your muffins.
- Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Let cool for a few minutes then using a knife to scrape around edges, gently remove the muffins from the tin.
- Melt your peanut butter in microwave for 30-40 seconds, using a small spoon drizzle over your muffins. Makes 9 mini muffins at 7sp (blue, green & purple) or 6pp
- Nutritional info for all 9 muffins (Based of my ingredients) Calories 220.. Fat 4g.. Saturated fat 0.5g... Carbs 42g... Fiber 6.5g... Sugars 12.5g... Protein 8.5g
- *Note- Kodiak has different mixes and some may be thicker than others, you might have to adjust your water amounts, your batter will be on the thin side but not super runny..You can use a different pancake mix, just be mindful of points, there are 4sp per 1/3 cup of Kodiak mix.