I love making fun and tasty treats for breakfast, it truly sets my mood for the day.. If what I ate for breakfast puts a smile on my face, well you can bet ill be smiling for the rest of the day 🙂 These yummy little peanut butter and jam pancakes muffins are just too darn cute not to share.. and require only 3 ingredients! Served with a nice big side of fruit, they make a great 7 smart point breakfast.. that will leave you feeling happy all day 🙂
PB&J mini pancake muffins
7 personal points, 7sp (blue, green & purple) 6 points plus per serving
- 1/2 cup kodiak cakes flapjack & waffle mix I used the buttermilk protein packed
- 1/2 cup water might be little less depending on what mix you use
- 2 Tbsp sugar free jam
- 1/2 Tbsp light peanut butter melted (I use Kraft)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin tin.
- Mix your pancake mix and water together and pour out into 9 of your mini muffin holes.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and push down in the middles of your mini muffins, I just use a small teaspoon.
- Place your jam in a small zip lock and cut a small hole, pipe jam out into the centers of your muffins.
- Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Let cool for a few minutes then using a knife to scrape around edges, gently remove the muffins from the tin.
- Melt your peanut butter in microwave for 30-40 seconds, using a small spoon drizzle over your muffins. Makes 9 mini muffins at 7sp (blue, green & purple) or 6pp
- Nutritional info for all 9 muffins (Based of my ingredients) Calories 220.. Fat 4g.. Saturated fat 0.5g... Carbs 42g... Fiber 6.5g... Sugars 12.5g... Protein 8.5g
- *Note- Kodiak has different mixes and some may be thicker than others, you might have to adjust your water amounts, your batter will be on the thin side but not super runny..You can use a different pancake mix, just be mindful of points, there are 4sp per 1/3 cup of Kodiak mix.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Can you buy this brand of pancake mix in Canada?
I have been told Costco carries it, I bought mine in the U.S
I wonder if we have that brand of jam? Hard to find a good low sugar with splenda or something added!
Hi Karen, I think both Smuckers and E.D Smith do a low sugar jam.. I hope you can find it 🙂
I use Smuckers less sugar which is 1 so per 2 tablespoons.
This is 7 sp for all 9 mini muffins???
Yes that’s right.. it may change slightly based on your pancake mix brand
Made these….absolutely fantastic!!!
When you shop in the US where do you find this mix. I bought one from Wegman’s but they only had one kind – and it’s higher in points etc…
Kodiak mix is sold at Target, with the other pancake mixes 🙂
Costco carries it as well !
HOW MANY IS ONE
Are you asking the points on one mini muffin?? I am not too sure as I would never just bake up one 😉
These were amazing!!! I substituted Blue Menu Protein Buttermilk Pancake mix as I don’t have the Kodiak and they come out to the same points. I also used Great Stuff PB Powder for 1 point to top them (mixed with water of course). Kate, I don’t know how well I would be doing on WW without you – I have a history of starting – doing well and then stopping. With your help, through your very creative recipes I’m still going strong after 10 months. I’m grateful!! Peggy
Hi Peggy.. you just made my day 🙂 thank you so much for your sweet words, I am so happy to hear that you have been on track for 10 months, that is so awesome, I hope you continue to enjoy the recipes
This is the first recipe I made from your blog. I am obsessed!!! These were soooo delicious for breakfast! I love all things Kodiak and needed to mix it up a bit. These hit the spot! I can’t wait to try out some of your other recipes!
Yay, so glad you enjoyed them 🙂