If you don’t already know…I love spicy dishes! 🙂 And this one has one of the best foods possible, POTATOES!! Yes you can still eat potatoes on weight watchers, just in moderation. This dish was easy to make, but does require some time, however it is worth devoting the time too. You will think heaven just exploded in your mouth! 😉 Serves 6 at 6 WW freestyle smart points per serving.
- 5-6 medium potatoes peeled and cut in 1inch pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 22-24oz) cut and cubed
- 1T olive oil
- 1t black pepper
- 2t paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- ⅓ cup franks hot sauce
- 2T water
- 1 cup light shredded cheese, I used a mozza/cheddar blend
- 3T bacon crumble
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Peel your potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. In a bowl mix your oil, spices, water, diced garlic and franks sauce. Add potatoes to bowl and mix well..
- Using a draining spoon, carefully spoon your potatoes into a sprayed 9x13 dish, you want to save as much of the remaining mixture for your chicken.
- Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. While potatoes are cooking mix your cubed chicken into the rest of the mixture and coat well.
- When potatoes are done lower oven to 350F. Top potatoes with your uncooked chicken, add cheese, bacon and green onion.
- Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Drizzle with some ranch dressing or garlic sauce. Makes 6 servings (1/6th of the dish)
Smart points- (green) 8 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- (purple) 2 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 9 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 358...Fat 9.3g...Saturated fat 0.7g...Carbs 37.6g...Fiber 5.1g... Sugars 1.8g... Protein 33.4g using My Fitness Pal