You guys.. I think I hit the holy grail on this one.. and I am in ranch dressing heaven! I'm trying to take advantage of the new zero point foods where I can so it was on my list to make a ranch dressing with the now zero point non-fat yogurt, but I couldn't wait and boy am I glad I didn't. This ranch dressing is nothing short of AMAZING!! It might actually get me to eat vegetables (a big MIGHT!) You can use it as a dip, a dressing on salad or in recipes that call for ranch, the possibilities are endless with this one and I am excited to see what creations I can come up with using it. I know there are several ranch dressing out there so I wanted to make mine slightly different, I won't lie, it has a pop of zest to it but I think you will all love it, and even more so that it is zero points on the WW.
0 Smart point ranch dressing
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon milk I used 1%
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl and serve.
- Store dressing in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
- *Note- I edited this to ¼ teaspoon of paprika (it was originally ½) some complained of a little too zesty and a pink color, this should help