Key lime pie for dessert… Yes please! 🙂 This one is a weight watchers classic, and only 4 simple ingredients. Although it did go up a little in points with the new smart points program it still makes a nice sweet dessert for 6 smart points per slice..
- 1 pre made graham crust
- 1 package lime fat free jello
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 heaping cup of fat free cool whip
- ⅔ cup key lime yogurt (I use a low calorie light yogurt)
- Mix boiling water and jello together in a bowl and stir well to dissolve all jello powder.
- Add in yogurt and mix well then stir in cool whip, try to mix quickly so jello does not start to set.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Makes 8 slices at 6sp or 4pp per slice.
- Nutritional info per slice.. Calories 155... Fat 6.8g... Saturated fat 1.2g... Carbs 20.7g... Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 11.5g... Protein 2.6g