Our no-bake Key Lime Pie is the perfect treat to usher in the spring season! Delightfully green, cool, and refreshing, this Weight Watchers classic brings sweet and tangy together in a marriage that will surely make the birds sing—and you!
With a luxuriously creamy lime filling in a buttery graham cracker crust, this pie is rich and so satisfying. Yet it has fewer calories than traditional recipes and comes in at only 5 WW points per serving! Plus, the prep time is under 10 minutes!
This refreshing citrus dessert is a classic crowd-pleaser, and I know you’re going to love this Weight Watcher's key lime pie because it’s:
- Quick and easy: Simply mix the filling ingredients and pour the mixture into the premade crust. The hardest part is waiting for it to set in the fridge!
- Cool and refreshing: Not only is there no need to turn on the oven, but the bright and zesty lime flavor is so refreshing for the palate.
- Healthier than traditional: Fat-free whipped topping and jello plus low-calorie yogurt lighten things up so you can enjoy this pie without any guilt!
Ingredients in WW Key Lime Pie
This delicious dessert comes together in under 10 minutes and uses just 4 ingredients! Here’s what you need to get started:
- 1 pre-made reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 1 package lime sugar free jello
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 heaping cup of fat-free cool whip
- ⅔ cup key lime pie yogurt (I use a low-calorie version)
Variations and substitutions
I love this bright and cheery dessert as the recipe is written, but it’s also a great dish to play around with! Here are fun flavor ideas and a few substitutions to lighten this recipe up even more.
- Flavor variations: If key lime is not really your thing, you can substitute any of your favorite jello flavors in this recipe—from strawberry, black cherry, melon, and banana, there are 22 fresh and fruity flavors to choose from!
- Make it vegan: To make this vegan-friendly, opt for a vegan key lime yogurt, substitute the cool whip with coconut cream or a vegan whipped topping alternative, and use a plant-based gelatin mix.
- Optional add-ons: To elevate the lime flavor of this dish, substitute some of the water with fresh lime juice and garnish with lime zest or even thin lime slices.
How to make weight watchers Key Lime Pie (step-by-step)
This is one of my favorite pie recipes because it just doesn’t get any easier — the hardest part is definitely waiting for the filling to set!
- Using a wire whisk, mix boiling water and jello together in a large heat-resistant bowl and stir well to dissolve all jello powder.
- Add in yogurt and mix well with a wooden spoon, and then fold in cool whip, mixing quickly so the jello does not start to set.
- Transfer mixture to pie crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Weight Watchers points breakdown
This Weight Watchers key lime pie recipe makes 8 slices. As the recipe is written, the points for this sweet and tangy key lime custard are as follows:
- Graham cracker crust = 32 pts
- Sugar Free lime jello = 0 pts
- Fat-free cool whip = 5 pts
- Key lime pie yogurt = 2 pts
- Total of 39 points / 8 servings = 5 points per serving
The points in the old system are:
Tips and Tricks for this dessert
- Homemade whipped cream: Whip conventional cream or chilled coconut cream and sweetener with a hand mixer to make your own whipped topping at home.
- Alternate flavors: You can make this with any flavor of jello you like, but be sure to use a yogurt that compliments your chosen flavor.
- Storage: Keep the pie in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. It freezes well too!
Looking for some more delicious dessert recipes? I’ve got you covered!
For the chocolate lovers out there, you can’t go wrong with these mini s’mores pies! Chocolate and marshmallows in mini graham cracker crusts…what’s not to love?
And if you are looking for even more weight watchers dessert recipes check these out!
And if that’s not enough check out some of these trending tiktok dessert recipes.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
- 1 pre made graham crust
- 1 package lime fat free jello
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 heaping cup of fat free cool whip
- ⅔ cup key lime yogurt I use a low calorie light yogurt
- Mix boiling water and jello together in a bowl and stir well to dissolve all jello powder.
- Add in yogurt and mix well then stir in cool whip, try to mix quickly so jello does not start to set.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Makes 8 slices at 6sp or 4pp per slice.
- Nutritional info per slice.. Calories 155... Fat 6.8g... Saturated fat 1.2g... Carbs 20.7g... Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 11.5g... Protein 2.6g