How cute are these little cookie cups! 🙂 They are so easy to whip up and make a perfect fancy treat to serve at your next party. A delicious chocolate chip cookie cup filled with a burst of key lime cool whip. Everyone will loves these... and you for making them. 🙂 3 smart points per cookie cup or 3 points plus for 2 cookie cups... how sweet is that!!
Mini key lime cookie cups
- 2 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup white flour
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Additional regular sized chocolate chips for topping
- 2 teaspoon lime jello powder
- 2 tablespoon key lime yogurt
- ½ cup fat free cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 18 mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Cream together your margarine, oil and brown sugar. Add in egg whites and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill 18 mini muffin cups and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as they come out of the oven using a ½ tablespoon measuring spoon, make indents in your cookies, push down as hard as you can. Leave in the muffin pan to cool for 10 minutes then let cool on a cooling rack for another 15-20 minutes.
- Mix together your jello powder, yogurt and cool whip until blended well and nice and fluffy. Place in a zip lock bag and pipe into cookie cups, or you can just use a spoon and scoop into cookie cups. Top with a chocolate chip,1 cookie is 3sp or 2 cookies is 3pp. Store in the fridge
- Nutritional info, per cookie .. Calories 73... Fat 1.6g...Saturated fat 0.7g...Carbs 11.4g...Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 8g...Protein 1.2g