You might be thinking, wait is this a cheesecake or cream pie? It’s both and it is delicious! A nice simple refreshing dessert that everyone can enjoy, including you. This key lime cheesecake cream pie takes only a few minutes to prepare. It will require at least 4 hours to set in the fridge, so be sure to make it well in advance if you are entertaining. Serves 8 at 8 smart points on all 3 MyWW programs.
- 1 ready made graham pie crust
- 8oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionary sugar)
- 1 heaping cup fat free cool whip
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime zest
- In a bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the cheese, icing sugar, cool whip and lime juice till well blended. Stir in the lime zest, leaving a little aside to sprinkle on top.
- Pour filling into the graham crust then let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, you can even prep this the night before just cover it with some foil if you do.
- The texture will be much creamier than a regular cheesecake and if you do not let it set long enough it will be too hard to cut into servings.
Points Plus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 185...Fat 9.3g...Sat fat 5.8g...Carbs 22.1g...Fiber 0g...Sugar 11.6g...Protein 2.9g using My Fitness Pal