I love s’mores… what’s not to love, chocolate, marshmallow, and Graham cracker..Yum! I wanted to take advantage of the now 0 point non fat yogurt and make up a tasty treat to help stay on track over the holidays. These mini pies are delicious and just 6 smart points each. The recipe makes 6 but you can easily just whip up 1 as an individual treat.
- Pre-made mini graham crust (shown in picture)
- 1.5 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup marshmallow fluff
- 1.5 Tbsp sugar free chocolate jello pudding mix
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 18 mini marshmallows for topping
- Shaved dark chocolate (optional- I used ½ square of lindt 70% dark)
- 1 graham square crushed, for sprinkling
- Mix your yogurt, jello mix, marshmallow fluff and cocoa powder in a bowl, mix well.
- Divide into your 6 pie shells.
- Store in fridge, top with mini marshmallows, chocolate shavings and graham crumbs when you're ready to serve.
- *I am not sure this recipe would work as a whole large pie, it might be tricky to cut into single servings.
Smart points- 6 using SP calculator
Points plus- 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per pie- Calories.. 168..Fat 4.7g..Sat fat 3.1g..Carbs 22.8g..Fiber 0.3g...Sugar 10.1g.. Protein 6.9g using My Fitness Pal