I was craving brownies, my daughter loves the Starbucks brownies which are probably a gazillion points 😉 sometimes I will break of the tiniest piece to get that little brownie fix.. but this particular day I said.. no wait… I’m just going to make some and I was on a mission to create a 2 point brownie! Easter is almost here and we all love our chocolate treats, these brownies will be sure to fulfill any mad chocolate cravings you might be having.. Bake them up for your family or just save them all for you 🙂
Rocky road brownies
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites I use ones in carton
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp oil I used canola
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1.5 squares 15g lindt 70% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9x9 dish with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and egg whites. Stir in the sugar, apple sauce, vanilla and oil.
- Mix in your dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, stir well.
- Using a spatula place your batter into your dish and make sure it spreads out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour, then using a knife scrape around the edges of dish and carefully remove brownies from dish. If they are still too warm then let cool longer.
- Place your marshmallow fluff in a small microwave safe dish and heat for approx 35 seconds, it will rise, don't stir it just spread it very quickly on your brownies.. Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 35 second intervals turning each time until melted, then drizzle with a small spoon.
- Cut into 16 brownies. 2 personal points or smart points each on all 3 MyWW programs (2 points plus) Best stored in sealed container and I would move to fridge after day 1.
- Nutritional info per brownie.. Calories 55...Fat 2g...Sat fat 0.7g...Carbs 8.9g...Fiber 1.3g...Sugars 2.6g...sodium 7.4mg...Protein 1.6g