These mini muffins are the perfect guilt free treat to pop in your mouth. Full of strawberries and chocolate and a great grab and go snack! Best part is these tasty treats are only 1 freestyle smart point each!
Mini strawberry chocolate chip muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin tin and set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat your sugars and egg. Add in the milk, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour and baking powder. Mix well, then gently fold in your strawberries and chocolate chips. Make sure your strawberries are cut into very small pieces.
- Fill your muffin tin almost to the top.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Each muffin is 1 point (freestyle, SP or PP)