I was craving a buffalo chicken dish, cause let's be honest when am I not craving it 😉 I wanted to keep it simple and something I could whip up quickly as I did not have a lot of time to be spending in the kitchen.. well these buffalo chicken rolls did not disappoint, delicious and filling! They took me about 10 minutes to prepare and pop in the oven.. These rolls are super spicy and not for those who can't handle the heat 😉 serves 4 at 4 freestyle smart points per serving, which is 2 rolls :).
Buffalo chicken rolls
- 4- 7 oz boneless skinless chicken breast raw
- 3 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoon Franks hot sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon light ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup reduced fat shredded 3 cheese blend
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Franks sauce for coating the chicken
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x9 dish with some cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast open in half.
- In a bowl mix your softened cream cheese, ranch, franks and shredded cheese.
- Brush your chicken with franks sauce and then spread cheese mixture on, about 1 tablespoon per roll.
- Roll up chicken and dip in bread crumbs making sure you cover all areas, seal closed with a toothpick. Some cheese mixture may try to come out the ends, its all good just try to keep it in the best you can.
- Lay out rolls in your dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Makes 8 rolls and serves 4 (2 rolls per serving)