This has got to be one of the most decadent loaves I have made! I’ve done pretty much everything else “a la s’mores” style I thought why not a yummy loaf. So decadent and chocolaty everyone will love this banana s’mores loaf and just 4 smart points per serving, go bake one up today!
Banana s'mores loaf
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp egg whites I use simply egg whites from the carton
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 medium mashed banana's
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Crushed graham crackers 26g All crackers are different sizes, the ones I buy come in squares and 4 is equal to 26g
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 square 10g lindt 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular size loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and egg whites, stir in your brown sugar and mix well.
- Mix in banana, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda and crushed graham crumbs but leave 1 Tbsp aside for topping, I crush mine the old fashioned way, in a small zip lock and use a heavy glass.
- Mix well then fold in your chocolate chips, pour batter out into your loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes then remove loaf from tin.
- Melt your marshmallow fluff in microwave for approx 30 seconds, it will rise then spread quickly over your loaf, then melt your chocolate in a small dish, I do 35 second intervals turning each time til melted. Drizzle over loaf then sprinkle your remaining graham crumbs over top. Cut into 10 equal pieces.
- Makes 10 slices at 4 smart points each, blue, green & purple (3 points plus) best stored in fridge.
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl banana) Calories 98... Fat 2g... Sat fat 1g... Carbs 18.8g... Fiber 1.4g...Sugars 5.7g...Protein 2.8g
- *Please note when figuring out nutritional info I do not include fruit as there is no smart point value in fruits and I don't want it to change the numbers for when someone inputs them into the WW calculator, if you need the true macros just add in the banana count.