I get a lot of requests to try and make a decadent recipe more Weight Watcher friendly, and I love a good challenge. One of my Facebook followers asked if I could "drizzle me skinny" these oreo cheesecake cups she found on the internet. I have several lightened up cheesecake recipes so I was confident I could make them and keep them point friendly. The end result was these delicious chocolate swirl oreo cheesecakes and they were a big hit in my house and did not last long at all. They would make a great Easter dessert and at only 4 smart points each you can enjoy one while staying on track. If you have a request feel free to send me an email email@example.com I'll do my best to make it WW friendly.
Chocolate swirl oreo cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 325F, place 12 paper cup liners in a 12 hole regular size muffin tin and place 1 oreo thin on the bottom of each.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer beat together your cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, butter, egg and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into your 12 oreo cups.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, I find 30-second intervals turning after each works best.
- Drop a small amount of melted chooclate into the middle of each cheesecake, then use toothpicks to make a swirl effect.
- Bake cheesecakes for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, the longer you chill them the easier they will come out of the paper liners, mine was actually in the fridge overnight, so this can easily be prepped the night before serving.