I enjoyed making my bacon cheeseburger pie so much that I thought I would change it up a little. This bubble up casserole is simply delicious! Super easy to make and I promise you the whole family will enjoy this simple dish. Makes 6 generous servings at 7 smart points or 6 points plus each.
Bacon cheeseburger bubble up casserole
- 1 7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits in the 4 value pack If you cant find that size you can buy the bigger pack and weigh out, for those that can't find pillsbury products, try using pizza dough, however the points may be higher.
- 1 lb cooked lean ground beef
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon I use Oscar Mayer
- 2/3 cup light shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard I used a honey dijon
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- Cook both your ground beef and bacon on the stove, drain fat.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut up your 10 small pillsbury biscuits into 8 pieces each, spread evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish. Some ovens vary, so if you want you can pop the dough pieces that are in the dish in oven for about 5-10min to assure they cook all the way through once mixture goes on top. (My oven is fine and does not require this step)
- In a bowl mix your ground beef, ketchup, mustard, diced onion, bread crumbs, 2 pieces of your bacon, chopped up (leave other 2 pieces aside) and 1/3 cup cheese (leave other 1/3 cup aside)
- Spoon meat mixture onto the dough pieces in your dish. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bacon and return to oven for additional 10 minutes.
- Serves 6 at 7 personal points or 7SP on all 3 MyWW programs, 6 points plus per serving.
- Nutritional info, per serving.. Calories 249... Fat 7.6g... Saturated fat 3.2g... Carbs 22.6g... Fiber 1.1g... Sugars 4.7g... Protein 23.2g