You know its a good day when you can have a donut for only 3 smart points 🙂 Being that I am a huge raspberry lover, these delicious raspberry jam donuts are definitely up at the top of my favorites list. Super easy to make and you won't be disappointed.
Raspberry jam donuts
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your donut pan and set aside
- Mix your dry ingredients together. Add in your egg whites, vanilla, vinegar and milk and stir well.
- Lightly mash up your raspberries and fold into the batter.
- Fill your donut pan and bake in oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, top with your jam (helps to stir up your jam to loosen it up) 3 sp or 2 donuts for 3pp
- Nutritional info per donut (not incl raspberries) Calories 71...Fat 0.3g..Saturated fat 0g...Carbs 14g... Fiber 1g.. Sugars 5.9g..Protein 1.7g