I love baking mini muffins or cupcakes especially when they are only 1 point each.. (2 smart points each) These oatmeal chocolate chip muffins are super easy to make and taste amazing, there’s just enough chocolate chips in them to make you feel like your cheating. They make for a great go to snack when your in the kitchen cooking and need something small to nibble on.
Mini oatmeal chocolate chip muffins
2 sp or 1pp each
- 2/3 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1.5 t baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk I use unsweetened vanilla
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 T mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin pan.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add in wet, fold in chocolate chips. Fill your mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-16min, yields 30 mini muffins. 2 sp or 1pp each Best stored in the fridge..
- Nutritional info per muffin.. Calories 39... Fat 0.7g... Saturated fat 0.3g... Carbs 7.5g... Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 4.3g... Protein... 0.7g...
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!