Need a quick easy meal that the whole family will love? Love no further, this taco pie will put a smile on everyone’s face. 🙂 With just a few simple ingredients you can whip this meal up in no time. It’s perfect for Taco Tuesday, or let’s be real, it’s just as delicious any day of the week! This is definitely one of my most popular recipes, serves 6 at 8PP or 8SP, 268 calories per serving.
Easy taco pie
- 1 pack of Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup of salsa
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup light grated cheese
- *Optional to top with lettuce tomatoes and onions etc
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat up your ground beef in a frying pan on stove, once cooked drain fat. Add salsa and taco seasoning, I only use half the pack of seasoning so it is not to strong tasting. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place your crescent rolls into a 9 inch pie dish, making sure to cover all areas. This may require breaking up some of the rolls to fill in spaces. Pre-bake crust for 5 minutes to avoid the middle not cooking through..
- Place your meat mixture into the pie dish and spread evenly, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for approx. 10-12 minutes, checking often. Serves 6 at 8 personal points, 8SP on all 3 MyWW programs or 7 points plus per slice.
- Nutritional info .Per serving.. Calories 268... Fat 10.8g... Saturated fat 4.7g... Carbs 22.1g... Fiber 0.5g... Sugars 4.9g... Protein 21.6g