Ok... I confess.. I am in love with these bars! 🙂 I had one right out of the oven. 🙂 Thankfully everyone else loved them too or I might of eaten them all!! They are full of strawberries and just enough chocolate to cure that "I need chocolate" attack. Only 5 smart points each and they make a delicious and satisfying dessert.
Strawberry chocolate chip bars
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9 inch square dish and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer beat your sugar, yogurt and apple sauce. Add in your egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in your flour and baking powder. Gently fold in your strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Spread out batter into your sprayed dish.
- Bake in oven for approx 35 minutes. Cool and cut into 12 bars, each bar is 5sp or 3pp.
- Nutritional info (not incl strawberries) Per bar.. Calories 119... Fat 1.6g... Saturated fat 0.8g... Carbs 24.3g... Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 13.6g.. Protein 2.1g