Flatout breads are a huge part of my weekly menu, there really are endless ways to create weight watcher friendly meals and snacks out of them. I have been lucky enough to work with Flatoutbread and create tasty recipes using their wraps and other breads, and I do it because I truly love their breads and how well they fit into my WW lifestyle! Wraps for dinner is a great alternative when your short of time.. because you shouldn’t be short of taste, and these pineapple chicken and rice wraps are delicious! They only take 10 minutes to prepare and only 5 freestyle smart points per wrap. Be sure to check out Flatout’s store locator to see where you can get your hands on your own breads.
Pineapple chicken and rice wraps
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 12 oz raw boneless skinless chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup pineapple cooking sauce If you can not find pineapple sauce you can substitute with sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple cut into small pieces
- Pinch of ginger and cayenne pepper
- 4 Flatoutbread wraps I used the light originals
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice or rice of your choice
- Heat your oil in a frying pan on stove over medium heat.
- Add your cubed chicken and mix around with a fork to make sure all pieces cook. Let cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in your pineapple sauce, fresh pineapple pieces and seasonings, let simmer for 5 minutes stirring around with your fork.
- Lay out your flatout wraps and fill each with 2 Tbsp of your cooked rice.
- Dived your chicken mixture up over the 4 wraps.
- Fold your ends in and then fold over one of your long edges and continue rolling til wrap is all rolled up. Cut in two. Makes 4 wraps..
Smart points- 6 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info, per wrap(2 pieces, not incl pineapple) Calories 255...Fat 5.2g...Saturated fat 0.6g...Carbs 27.8g...Fiber 9.1g...Sugars 4g....Protein 29.3g using My Fitness Pal