Have you guys seen the new Flatout fold it flavors? These sweet Hawaiin breads are so good and as soon as I saw them I knew right away that some kind of Hawaiin pizza creation was about to go down! Say hello to these tasty Hawaiin pizza sliders, they couldn’t be any easier to make and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle! Did you know Flatout is the official flatbread of Weight Watchers® with a 2-3 SmartPoints® value per Light Original Flatbread. You can bet that I always have Flatout breads stocked in my house, I have created so many recipes with these delicious and low point bread alternatives and will continue to do so because they definitely help me stay on track, check out their store locator here to find some near you.
Hawaiian pizza sliders
- 6 sweet hawaiian flatout fold it's
- 100 g deli ham diced into small cube pieces
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella I use Trader Joe's
- Diced fresh pineapple about 1/2 cup
- Dried basil *optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking sheet with some non stick spray.
- Have your diced ham, cheese, pineapple and sauce set out for easy prep.
- Cut each fold it in half and spread a little pizza sauce on half of each cut piece. Sprinkle cheese, then add in ham, pineapple and basil.
- Fold over and use a toothpick to keep folded, place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and serve warm.
Smart points- 2 using SP calculator
Points plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info Calories 77....Fat 2.4g...Sat fat 0.4g...Carbs 12.7g...Fiber 0.1g....Sugar 1g...Protein 4.7g using My Fitness Pal