Need a quick and easy dessert to whip up for Mother’s Day weekend? This chocolate cake is delicious and I promise you super easy to make.. It’s full of raspberries, coconut and white chocolate plus decadent chocolate cake, 6 smart points per serving..
Coconut raspberry chocolate cake
- 1.5 cup chocolate cake mix such as Betty Crocker or Duncan hines
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp apple sauce
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla non fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup + 1Tbsp coconut flakes I used Bob's red mill unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9 inch square baking dish and set aside.
- Using a electric mixer beat together your cake mix, egg, apple sauce, water and yogurt. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in your 1/4 cup coconut flakes, leave the Tbsp for topping.
- Pour cake batter evenly into your baking dish, spread out raspberries on batter then top with remaining coconut and the chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, let cool and cut into 12 squares. Each square is 6SP or 3PP
- Nutritional info per square (not incl raspberries) Calories 132...Fat 4.2g...Sat fat 2.7g...Carbs 20.2g...Fiber 0g..Sugars 13.1g.. Protein 2.3g