Two of my favorite things… the holidays and Flatout breads 🙂 I decided to get festive with my latest flatout creation, I got out my mini Christmas cookie cutters and made up some fun sweet crackers for dipping in this delicious and easy candy cane cannoli dip. If your looking for a quick and tasty treat to serve to your guests over the holidays this here is just the thing! By using the flatout breads your keeping your points nice and low while still enjoying the sweet dip. I love flatout products, they are a staple in my everyday use and I love coming up with new ways to incorporate them into my meals and snacks! Head over to Flatout to check out all their products and you can look at their store locator to find a place near you that carries them 🙂
Candy cane cannoli dip with flatout bread crackers
- FOR THE CRACKERS
- Flatout lights originals
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Egg whites
- 1 tsp sugar
- FOR THE DIP
- 1/4 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup light softened cream cheese
- 2.5 Tbsp icing sugar confectionery sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp crushed candy cane
- 2 small drops red food coloring
- For the crackers- preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out your shapes, you will unfortunately have a little waste.
- Mix a little bit of egg whites with 1/4 tsp peppermint extract, brush onto crackers, then sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake approx 10 minutes in oven, let cool.
- For the dip, in a bowl mix your ricotta cheese, cream cheese, peppermint extract and icing sugar until nice and creamy. Fold in candy cane and food coloring.
- Makes 4 servings at 4 personal points or smart points on all 3 MyWW programs (2 points plus) per serving, the flatouts are 2SP per bread.
- Store dip in fridge til ready to serve.
- Nutritional info for dip per serving.. Calories..83..Fat 2.8g..Sat fat 2g..Carbs 11.3g..Fiber 0g..Sugars 10.4g..Protein 2.8g