Yes you read that right 😉 This one is for all you carnivores!! I just about died and went to heaven when I bit into one of these babies… So many flavors all combined into one big burger… and no bun needed on this one.. The spicy buffalo chicken center is delicious and then add in the bacon wrapped burger and you’re in love.. Seriously go make these now.. you won’t be disappointed! 8 freestyle smart points each and perfect paired with a salad..
Buffalo chicken stuffed bacon wrapped beef burgers
- 24 oz extra lean ground beef
- Pinch of cajun seasoning
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 5 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 3 oz softened light cream cheese
- 2 oz cooked (shredded or diced chicken)
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup light shredded cheese
- 4 slices low point bacon (I used Oscar Mayer center cut)
- Heat up grill on low-med.
- In a bowl mix your lean ground beef, cajun, salt & pepper, bread crumbs and 2 Tbsp franks hot sauce (keep other 3T aside)
- Divide meat mixture into 4 equal rounds, using either a pop can, beer can or even a glass, push down on balls of meat to make indents in the middle.
- Wrap each burger with a slice of bacon.
- In a small bowl mix your cream cheese, ranch, 3T franks hot sauce, chicken and shredded cheese.
- Scoop mixture into your 4 burgers
- Cook on grill, they need to cook on low indirect heat, so don't keep opening the lid, you want them cooking all around and not burning the bottom.. Grill for at least one hour, you can check on them after 30 minutes, if need be turn heat up slightly.
- Makes 4 burgers at 8 freestyle smart points each..
- Nutritional info per burger.. Calories 356...Fat 14.6g...Sat fat 6.4g... Carbs 7.2g...Fiber 0.2g...Sugars 2.5g...Protein 47.3g