I thought about making this all week while away in the Dominican over New Years! I am obsessed with berries, I eat them every morning for breakfast and there was no berries to be found at my resort 🙁 This little berry pie was delicious and so easy to make, just a few ingredients needed and a great breakfast treat! Makes 4 large servings at 3 smart points each so you can easily have 2 and share it with someone..
Berry funfetti pancake pie
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries fresh will work too
- 1/2 cup Kodiak cakes high protein waffle/pancake mix
- 2 Tbsp funfetti cake mix I use Pillsbury bought in the U.S, any white cake mix will work, and it will keep in the cupboard for a long time, I have several donut recipes that call for using a little
- 1 Tbsp sprinkles
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp icing I used Betty Crocker vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray a round 8 inch dish with some cooking spray
- Mix your kodiak mix, cake mix, sprinkles and water together, pour out into sprayed dish.
- In a small bowl mix your fruit together and spoon onto your batter.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then place your icing in a small zip lock bag and cut a hole, drizzle onto pancake pie.
- Cut into 4 servings, and serve warm. The points are 5 for kodiak mix, 4 for cake mix and 3 for icing, making each serving 3SP on all 3 MyWW programs (or 2PP) if you can't find kodiak mix near you any pancake mix will work you will just need to adjust the points.
- *optional to top with a little whip cream