We are officially a month into the new weight watcher freestyle program, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to put together a top 10 freestyle friendly recipes. These are a collection of both breakfast and dinner recipes that won't cost you many points if any at all! I'm sure over time I can add to this as I am going to be working hard on bringing you several new freestyle friendly meals but for now maybe you will enjoy working some of these into your weekly meal rotation
Change your usual french toast breakfast into this delicious creation, with just 4 freestyle smart points.
This dish is full of flavor and sure to be a new favorite, 5 freestyle smart points per serving.
Spicy chicken chili
- 2 lbs raw 99% fat-free ground chicken
- 1 can 28oz diced tomatoes
- 1 can 5.5oz tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cloves fresh diced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder feel free to add more to taste
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup franks hot sauce
- Brown your ground chicken in a large pan on the stove.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or low 7-8 hours, stirring a few times if possible.
- Makes 12- 1 cup servings, will freeze well.