I teamed up with the incredible folks over at Flatout again to bring you this easy and delicious Monte cristo sandwich.. I truly never get bored of creating ways to use my favorite flatouts, the options are endless.. Check out their store locator to see where they are available near you.. All their products are weight watcher point friendly ranging from 2-4 points each. This easy monte cristo sandwich which is great for breakfast or lunch was made using the everything fold its, one of my favorites! 5 freestyle smart points each..
- 2 everything flatout fold it breads
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white (I use liquid egg whites, 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 4 oz deli ham
- 4 Tbsp shredded asiago cheese
- In a bowl (big enough to dip your folded flatout) whisk together your egg, egg white, milk, salt and pepper and pinch of paprika.
- Spray a medium size frying pan with some non stick spray and heat on stove top over medium.
- Lay out your fold it breads and spread ½ Tbsp of your ranch dressing over each fold it.
- Place 2 oz of deli ham on each and top with 2 Tbsp of your cheese, fold sandwich over and dip thoroughly in your egg mixture.
- Cook in pan, flipping over after 5 minutes, be sure to get around your edges as well.
- Serve immediately.. Makes 2 sandwiches..
- *Updated, originally had this as 4 WW freestyle points, I was getting the flatout fold its mixed up, the 5 grain and flax I buy in the U.S are 2SP each, these everything ones are 3SP, so if using the everything fold it these are 5 smart points each on WW freestyle, the other 2 points come from the ham (1SP) and cheese (1SP)
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per sandwich.. Calories 265..Fat 10.1g..Saturated fat 2.9g...Carbs 11.8g...Fiber 3g...Sugar 1.1g...Protein 25.4g using My Fitness Pal