I went to bed one night and had a dream about eating the most delicious everything bagel with cream cheese, I woke up and made my newest bubble up creation! I will always be thankful for that dream because this everything creamy chicken bubble up is amazing!! I promise everyone will love this dish and it’s just 5 freestyle smart points per serving when using my zero point ranch dressing. I used the Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning, if you don’t live near a Trader Joe’s check your local grocery store and the seasonings they offer, you’ll likely find something that is similar, for my fellow Canadians I know epicure carry one. Also see picture below and possibly make your own seasoning.
- 7.5oz package of biscuits (I use great value from Walmart in the U.S, they come 4 to a pack and have 10 small biscuits in the roll, you can always use a bigger pack and weigh out 7.5oz of biscuit dough)
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 2 cups (8oz) cooked shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing (I used my own recipe for a zero point ranch, link in write up)
- 5 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon (low point bacon)
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I use a 3 cheese blend)
- 4 tsp everything seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a 9x13 with some cooking spray.
- Cut each of your 10 biscuits into 6 pieces each and spread across bottom of your dish.
- In a bowl mix your cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing and chicken together, add in 2 tsp of everything seasoning.
- Stir well and spoon on to your biscuits, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle another 1 tsp of your seasoning on top.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle your cheese, crumbled cooked bacon and final 1 tsp of seasoning on top and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serves 6, each serving is approx 6oz
Smart Points- (green) 7 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 7 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving... Calories 240...Fat 11.2g...Sat fat 4.2g...Carbs 20.6g...Fiber 0.6g...Sugars 4.2g...Protein 15.7g.. Using My Fitness Pal