Put a little tropical flare on your next pork tenderloin you want to cook on the barbecue! This is super easy to whip up and the great thing is there’s no added points to the pork. It is simply put…. Delicious!! 🙂
Pork tenderloin with pineapple salsa
Recipe type: Main meals
2 sp per 3oz or 1pp per ounce
- 1-2 pork tenderloins (depending on how many you are cooking for, I only do 1 as its just me and my husband)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Fresh cilantro
- Juice from half a fresh lime
- Put your tenderloin in a large zip lock bag and pour in the pineapple juice, let marinade for 25 minutes. Drain juice when done.
- Heat up your grill on Med, when pork is ready cook on barbecue till juicy and tender, approx. 20 minutes, turning a few times.
- Meanwhile mix your diced pineapple, pepper, onion and cilantro in a small bowl, squeeze in your lime juice and stir well.
- When tenderloin is done slice open with a sharp knife, spoon in your pineapple salsa, cut and serve. The salsa will be enough for 2 tenderloins. 2sp per 3oz or 1pp per ounce of pork.