I had a PB&J theme going today so I decided to stay with it and came up with these yummy treats. An irresistible baked snack that no peanut butter and jelly lover will be able to resist. They took me all of 5 minutes to whip up and another 12 in the oven. They are 3 smart points each and you only need 3 ingredients! 🙂
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- ¼ cup no sugar added jam (I used raspberry)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay out your crescent rolls in two strips of 4. Using your fingers seal up any cracks.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of jam onto each piece, then sprinkle 1.5 Tbsp peanut butter chips on each roll, spread the chips out to cover as much as you can.
- Roll up and place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to help firm up, it will be easier for cutting them.
- Cut each roll into 7 pinwheels and bake for approx. 12-14 minutes.Each pinwheel is 3sp or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per pinwheel.. Calories 73.. Fat 2.7g.. Saturated fat 1.3g... Carbs 10.2g... Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 4.1g... Protein 1.8g