These mini muffins are the perfect guilt free treat to pop in your mouth. Full of strawberries and chocolate and a great grab and go snack! I bet you know how many points they are too.. yup, only 1 point each as all mini muffins should be. 🙂
Mini strawberry chocolate chip muffins
Author: Drizzle me skinny
Recipe type: Muffins
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup diced fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin tin and set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat your sugars and egg. Add in the milk, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour and baking powder. Mix well, then gently fold in your strawberries and chocolate chips. Make sure your strawberries are cut into very small pieces.
- Fill your muffin tin almost to the top.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Each muffin is 1pp.