If you're a ground beef lover, you're in for a treat because these creative crescent roll recipes with ground beef are super-affordable, amazingly flavored, and don't require much time in the kitchen.
I've included a few crowd-pleasers, but almost all can serve as a satisfying lunch or dinner.
Admittedly, crescent roll dough is the star of these meaty recipes and simply worth stocking up on if you want quick and comforting meals that the whole family will love.
Let me show you how versatile it can be.
1. Taco Pie
Crescent roll dough makes it so easy to create a pie crust that transforms into an amazing one-pan dish with only a few ingredients. Lean ground beef is wonderfully seasoned with salsa, taco seasoning, and shredded cheese and then baked in crescent dough til just right. It's a hearty dish perfect for super busy nights.
The title says it all. All the savory flavors of a good meat burger are wrapped in a crescent dough pie. You can easily make this ahead of time, making lunch or dinner meals during the week super easy.
Who doesn't love the classic meat and potato combo? But this time, it's all flavored and assembled in a buttery crescent roll pie crust. It's another one-pan dish that you can prepare in no time.
Whether you serve them as an appetizer or a full meal with a simple salad, these rolls come together in less than 30 minutes and are super flavorful. It's a lovely spin on the quintessential American Sloppy Joe hamburger and is perfect for ground beef lovers.
Briefly sautéed mixed vegetables, ground beef, and a creamy sauce are baked underneath a layer of buttery crescent roll dough, keeping the meat moist and juicy. This one-pan dish is easy to prepare, and leftovers taste even better.
Beef dumplings are already delicious bites. Make them using crescent roll dough, and you have perfection. Enjoy as a snack dipped in soy sauce or serve over a bed of rice for dinner.
Who doesn't love a beef burrito for dinner? This family-size recipe has all the classic burrito flavors but is baked in one giant dish, immediately taking you out of the "what's for dinner" rut. It might just become your next family favorite.
These lovely bites come with seasoned cabbage and ground beef filling wrapped in crescent roll dough. The best part is that they're meant to be dipped in a quick horseradish mayo sauce for that extra touch of flavor—simply delicious.
This meaty lasagna is the ultimate comfort food. Italian seasoning, tomato flavors, parmesan, mozzarella cheese, and lots of meat come together in one hearty bite and should be on your next dinner menu.
It's another one-dish meal with just four ingredients that makes weeknight dinners ridiculously easy. The salsa-seasoned ground beef is the star of this dish, and it melts together with cheese and perfectly baked crescent dough.
This variation of a classic beef Wellington combines ground beef with mushrooms in a creamy, well-seasoned filling, creating a meatloaf-like structure. Everything is sealed into the dough and baked until golden brown—it's most gratifying.
A golden baked crescent dough deliciously packs seasoned ground beef, broccoli, and mozzarella and is served as hot sandwiches. What's not to love?
You only need four ingredients to make these tasty appetizers. An onion soup mixture and cheddar cheese season the ground beef and create fun mini burgers for the perfect entree or your next gathering.
We all love a good Big Mac, but its flavors in golden, flakey dough takes finger food to a new level. It's a unique appetizer or dinner side and a lovely twist on a classic fast-food favorite.
15. Taco Ring
Here's a crowd-pleaser and a lovely twist to a traditional taco appetizer. Beef and cheese melt together in a perfectly baked dough. Each bite is ready to be dipped in some salsa or guacamole—perfect for your next party, tailgate, or game day!
This satisfying meal is perfect for busy weeknights and next-day lunches. A creamy mixture of mushrooms and well-seasoned ground beef spread over a crispy crescent roll crust generously topped with cheese. It's that meal you keep returning to when you don't know what to make for dinner.
17. Runza Casserole
Seasoned ground beef, cabbage, onions, and cheese are perfectly baked in flaky dough. It's hearty and filling, similar to the traditional Runza sandwich. Serve with a side salad, roasted veggies, or mashed potatoes, my favorite.
Here you have it, a lovely collection of easy ideas for ground beef crescent roll recipes you can return to whenever you want something comforting.
These family-friendly favorites are so easy to make, and a delicious meal is always within reach when you've got ground beef and crescent roll dough on hand.
17 Easy Ground Beef Crescent Roll Recipes For Busy Weeknights
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup panko crumbs
- ⅔ cup reduced-fat shredded grated cheese
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon
- Cook the ground beef in a pan until there is no more pink. Drain off the fat. Cook then bacon and place cooked slices on paper towels to drain off the excess fat.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray an 8-inch pie dish
- Open the crescent rolls and spread them out in the pie dish to form a pie shell. This will involve a little trimming to make it fit well. It doesn't have to be perfect, just as long as the whole dish is covered.
- Bake the dough in the oven for 5 minutes and remove. This will prevent the middle from not cooking all the way through.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked ground beef, ketchup, mustard, panko crumbs, ⅓ cup cheese (leave other ⅓ cup aside), and 2 slices of crumbled, cooked bacon (leave the other 2 slices aside).
- Pour the beef mixture into the dough shell. It might have puffed up a bit while in the oven and that's ok. Just pour the mixture right on top.
- Top with the remaining ⅓ cup of cheese and crumbled-up bacon. Bake in the oven for another 8-10 minutes, checking halfway through to be sure not to burn the dough.
- Let it cool a bit before cutting it into 6 slices. Serve and enjoy!