With Superbowl coming up and parties to be had, I wanted to whip up an easy dish for you to serve up or take along with you. I’m always the one you’ll find hanging around the hot dips, I love all appetizer foods but there is something about hot cheesy delicious dips that I just can’t get enough of and this turkey bacon cheeseburger dip was amazing! It is easy to put together, takes little prep time and I promise will be a hit at your party.. and you can stay on track of your points, win win! This tasty dip serves 8 at 3 smart points per serving on WW freestyle.
- 1 lb fat free ground turkey, weighed raw
- 6 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard (I used dijon)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese, I used Trader Joe's mozzarella
- Optional toppings- Red onion, tomatoes, green onion, diced pickles, shredded lettuce or any veggies you prefer
- Cook your ground turkey & bacon in separate pans on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking dish, I used a skillet but any 8-9 inch dish will work.
- In a bowl mix together your turkey, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ketchup, mustard, diced tomatoes and ½ cup of shredded cheese plus ½ of your crumbled bacon, leave the remaining cheese & bacon for topping.
- Mix well and spoon into your dish or skillet. Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Top with fresh veggie toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips, pita bread or even veggies, makes approx 8- ⅓ cup servings.
Smart Points- (green) 4 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 147...Fat 6.6g...Sat fat 3.2g...Carbs 2.6g...Fiber 0g...Sugar 1.6g... Protein 19g using My Fitness Pal