Well… that time of year is almost upon us…. Superbowl! I enjoy football, it’s one of the few sports I actually watch 😉 And of coarse you can’t watch the Superbowl without all sorts of yummy food right?? I wanted to make a few Weight Watcher friendly Superbowl finger foods and these spinach and artichoke pizza fingers were my first creation…and OMG..they are just too good 🙂 These are super (no pun intended!!) easy to make I promise..and they re-heat well if you want to make them earlier in the day.. I know this because when they came out of the oven I ate 1, and then made my husband take the rest out to work with him that night (night shift) yup..all of them 😉 He heated them up in the toaster oven at work and the boys loved them, said he was spoiled..Ha!! Makes 18 fingers at 3sp each.
Spinach and artichoke pizza fingers
- 1 package pillsbury pizza dough
- 4 oz light cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 4 cups spinach chopped (I used fresh, frozen and thawed is fine too)
- 6 oz can of artichoke hearts drained of all oils, chopped
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a large baking sheet and roll out your pizza dough.
- Pre-bake dough in oven for 9 minutes. I then turned my oven down to 375F
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix your cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream, mayo, garlic and chopped artichoke together. Add your dash of salt & pepper and then stir in your chopped spinach.
- Mix well, then spread evenly over your pre-baked pizza crust, sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes, watching the crust ends don't burn.
- Using a pizza cutter cut into 18 fingers, one cut across the middle and 9 cuts down the top piece and bottom piece. Serve warm, Makes 18 fingers at 3pp or 3sp each on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus.
- Store in sealed container, can re-heat in oven at 350 for about 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Nutritional info per finger (not incl spinach or artichoke) Calories 87...Fat 3.1g...Saturated fat 1.4g... Carbs 11.2g... Fiber 0.3g...Sugars 2g...Protein 3.2g