It’s Valentines day and I think we should all celebrate with a little cheesecake! 🙂 The two just go hand in hand right?? These brownie cheesecake bites are delicious and only 3 smart points each. So go ahead and indulge in a little cheesecake love…
Brownie cheesecake bites
Author: Drizzle me skinny
Recipe type: Dessert
3 sp or 2pp each
- ½ cup graham crumbs
- 1.5 Tbsp melted reduced fat margarine
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- ½ Tbsp white flour
- ½ Tbsp table cream (I used 18%)
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 package of special k brownie bites (or you can use a fiber 1 brownie)
- 1 Tbsp mini white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp mini milk chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350F, fill your mini muffin pan with 18 liners.
- In a small bowl mix your graham crumbs and melted margarine together. Fill your 18 muffin cups with the crumb mixture, pat down with your fingers.
- Bake in oven for 4-5 minutes then set aside, leave oven on.
- Using an electric mixer blend your cream cheese and sugar, then add your flour, cream, egg whites and vanilla, continue beating on low. Divide your cream cheese mixture over the 18 mini muffin cups, about 1 Tbsp in each.
- Cut up your mini brownie bites (or fiber 1 brownie) and mix it with your chocolate chips and nuts.
- Sprinkle on top of your 18 cheesecake bites.
- Bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let cool then let set in fridge for about 1.5 hours. Each cheesecake bite is 3sp or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per brownie.. Calories 71... Fat 3.6g.. Saturated fat 1.5g.. Carbs 8.4g... Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 5.7g.. Protein 1.3g