I have teamed up with the awesome folks over at Flatout Bread again this month to bring you a delicious and super easy fall treat! As soon as September comes around so many people go pumpkin crazy!! For us weight watcher followers it’s great because we can whip up some point friendly pumpkin creations! When I first thought about making these roll ups I’ll admit I had to turn to my good friend “Google” I was like “wait a minute, can you eat pumpkin out of the can without cooking it?” I think deep down I knew sure you could, but thanks to a little research yes indeed you can, now I don’t think you want to sit there with a spoon and a can of pumpkin puree, but mix in some cream cheese, a little sugar and some pumpkin spice and you have one tasty treat! Thanks to Flatout bread for not only being yummy but weight watcher friendly, their Flatout original lights are perfect for this recipe! You can check out their store locator to find out where you can pick up Flatout near you! 10 roll ups for 6 smart points..
Pumpkin spice cream cheese roll ups
- 4 Flatout light original wraps
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl mix together your cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin and spices.
- Spread evenly over your 4 wraps. *Note- you can half the recipe or even quarter it if you just want to make one for yourself.
- Roll up wraps, folding your large end over and place in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Cut each roll into about 10 pieces (including your ends, you can of coarse still eat the ends they just don't look as pretty)
- Nutritional info per wrap (10 pieces, not incl pumpkin) Calories 176..Fat 5.5g...Sat fat 3g...Carbs 22.7g... Fiber 8g...Sugars 8.7g...Protein 11g