I love making apple treats in the fall, there’s just something about the smell of delicious crisp apples baking in the oven. 🙂 I am always looking for fun ways to bake up a treat, and one everyone can enjoy! These caramel apple crisp fingers are so good and only 3 smart points each, plus they only take a few minutes to put together..
Caramel apple crisp pizza fingers
- 1 pillsbury pizza dough
- 3 peeled and diced apples your choice
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp light margarine softened
- 2 Tbsp sugar free caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and unroll your pizza dough, pat down or roll out.
- Pre bake pizza dough in oven for 4 minutes, remove from oven and turn oven down to 325F.
- In a small bowl mix your diced apples (small pieces best), white sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon together. Spread out over your pizza dough.
- In a bowl mix your oats, flour, brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and margarine together, using your hands crumble over top of your apples.
- Bake in oven for 16-18 minutes, checking your dough does not burn.
- Immediately after it comes out of oven drizzle with caramel topping. Use a pizza cutter and cut horizontal across the middle and then 10 cuts vertical to leave you with 20 pizza fingers. Serve warm, 3sp or 2pp each.
- Nutritional info, not including apples, per finger.. Calories 77... Fat 1.2g... Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbs 15.2g... Fiber 0.5g... Sugars 3.8g... Protein 1.8g