Happy September… I have all the feels today because September is hands down my favorite month.. I’d be beyond happy if I could have 12 of them a year 🙂 Fall is everything to me and there is nothing I don’t love about it.. gimmie all the warm sweaters, hot cocoa, crisp cool morning walks with that smell that is indescribable and all the pumpkin everything!! As a bonus, it is also my birthday month and anniversary month (18 years this year!) I was eager to bake up my first pumpkin recipe of the season and these pumpkin spice apple oatmeal muffins are so good, perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast or an afternoon snack with a warm beverage. Makes 12 muffins and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle. Go get your pumpkin baking on folks 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2.5 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup diced apple
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole muffin tin with some non stick spary.
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs and brown sugar. Stir in milk, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Mix in your oats, baking powder and spices, fold in your diced apple (peel apple and cut into very small pieces)
- Divide batter into your 12 muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Store in fridge or freeze.
Smart Points- 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories 101...Fat 2.2g...Sat Fat 0.6g...Carbs 18.4g...Fiber 2.6g...Sugar 4.8g...Protein 4.2g *incl all ingredients ..using My Fitness Pal