We all love pizza right... well then you will all love this meat lovers bubble up pizza! Dare I say it's better than pizza 😉 It was so amazing and really simple to make.. I promise your family will love you even more than they do after serving this dish up.. Makes 6 servings at 8 freestyle smart points each.
Meat lovers bubble up pizza
- 1 7.5 ounce can pillsbury biscuits the one in the 4 value pack, you can always weigh out the larger packs if you can't find those.
- 1 lb raw extra lean ground beef
- 1 chicken sausage I used Schneiders jalapeno, but any chicken sausage is fine
- 20 slices pepperoni the brand I buy is "Ziggy's" in Canada, 20 slices is 4sp
- ½ cup diced red onion optional
- 1 cup reduced fat pasta sauce
- 1- 7.5 oz can pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon I use Oscar Mayer center cut, 1sp per slice
- ⅔ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook your lean ground beef in a pan on the stove as well as your chicken sausage in a separate pan.
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- Drain your ground beef and stir in your pasta sauce, pizza sauce, red onion, seasoning and biscuit pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Let meat mixture simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice your chicken sausage up into small round pieces.
- Pour your ground beef mixture into a sprayed 9x13 casserole dish. Spread out evenly and make sure dough pieces are evened out.
- Layer your pepperoni and chicken sausage pieces on top.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove form oven and sprinkle your cheese on top then crumble your bacon.
- Return to oven for 12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and cut into 6 equal servings.
- Each serving is 8 personal points or 8 SP on all 3 MyWW programs (8 points plus)
- Nutritional info, per serving .. Calories 306... Fat 8.7g... Saturated fat 2.8g... Carbs 26.9g... Fiber 2.6g... Sugars 7.7g... Protein 30.9g...
- *Optional to add in peppers and mushrooms to the meat mixture.
- *Optional to use FF ground turkey/chicken to lower points