I’m thinking ahead to new years eve and easy finger foods that will keep you on track! These garlic parmesan chicken bites are so tasty and on the new freestyle program just 3 smart points per serving. You can easily use this recipe for a meal as well and keep your chicken as a whole breast if you don’t want bite size pieces. You can serve this with my zero point ranch dressing
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes (I used 3- 6oz raw chicken breast)
- 1 egg
- 1.5 Tbsp flour
- ⅓ cup panko crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray.
- Cut your chicken into small 1 inch cubes (or however big you want them)
- Place your egg in a bowl.
- Spread your flour out onto a flat surface.
- In a small bowl mix your panko, parmesan, oregano and garlic together, spread out on a separate flat surface (I used plates)
- Roll your chicken pieces in the flour, then dip in the egg and roll in your crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve with some zero point ranch dip.
- *This should be enough to cover about 18oz raw chicken, feel free to increase your crumb mixture if you need more chicken.
Smart points- 4 using SP calculator
Points plus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per 5oz serving Calories 234...Fat 5.8g..Sat fat 1.8g...Carbs 0.2g...Fiber 0g...Sugar 0g...Protein 34.5g using My Fitness Pal