I wanted a tasty spicy simple snack for football Sunday.. and well because of my insane obsession with buffalo chicken I created these delicious and super easy buffalo chicken rolls.. They take all of 10 minutes to prepare and 14 minutes in the oven.. 3 smart points each and very satisfying!
Easy buffalo chicken rolls
- 10 egg roll wrappers (usually found in the produce section)
- 2 oz softened light cream cheese
- 4 oz 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I use a 3 cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray and baking sheet with some cooking spray.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Scoop by heaping tablespoon onto your wrappers, roll and tuck in sides.. Use a little water on your fingers to seal closed.
- Spray sealed wrappers lightly with some cooking spray then bake in oven for 12-14 minutes until golden brown along edges. Makes 10 rolls, serve warm.
Smart points - 3 using SP calculator
Points plus - 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per roll (based on My Fitness Pal) Calories.. 101..Fat 2.3g..Sat fat 1.2g.. Carbs 13.9g..Fiber 0g...Sugars 0.6g...Protein 5.7g using My Fitness Pal