I love buffalo chicken, and I love baked potatoes, so why not combine the two! 🙂 This stuffed potato was delicious and filling.. So easy to make and only 6 freestyle smart points when using a small-medium sized potato.
Buffalo chicken stuffed baked potato
- 1 small-medium sized potato 5.5oz
- 1 oz cooked shredded chicken
- ½ tablespoon light softened cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon light ranch dressing * use my zero point ranch to keep points low
- 1 tablespoon franks hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon light grated cheese I use a 3 cheese blend
- Bake your potato on the barbecue wrapped in foil until cooked (approx 45-60 minutes)
- In a small bowl mix your chicken, cream cheese, dressing, franks sauce and grated cheese
- Leave your potato on the grill and open up the foil but leave potato on it. Use a knife to slice open the potato and stuff with your chicken mixture.
- Leave on grill for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately. When using a medium sized potato it is 2-6 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 6 freestyle SP on blue & green, 2SP purple, 6 points plus.
- Nutritional info, per potato. Calories 205.. Fat 5.9g... Saturated fat 0.9g... Carbs 27.5g... Fiber 3g... Sugars 4g... Protein 13.6g
- Recipe will make 1 potato, you can increase amounts according to how many potatoes you want to cook.