I use to create donut recipes more often than I do now and I want to get back into making them..so I am putting a list together of potential flavors to try. First up were these double chocolate banana donuts, they are decadent and delicious, reminded me of chocolate cake, yum! These baked treats are just 2SP each on both blue & purple program and 3SP on green.
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 medium mashed banana
- ¼ cup milk *I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 32g Lily's dark chocolate chips *about 2.5Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and stir in the sugar, mashed banana, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder then fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into the 6 donut holes, they should be filled to the top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until baked through, let cool then gently remove from donut pan.
- Store in sealed container, best in the fridge after a day and the donuts will freeze well.
SP green- 3 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories 92...Fat 3g...Sat fat 1.4g...Carbs 15.5g...Fiber 3.9g...Sugar 4.8g...Protein 3g using My Fitness Pal *Includes all ingredients even the zero point foods