Happy National Donut Day!!! 🙂 You all know I love me a good donut… One thing I think I have mastered is a good low point donut, and these blueberry cake ones do not disappoint! Best part… only 3 smart points each… Now that’s a good National Donut Day! Enjoy!
Blueberry cake donuts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp just egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup almond milk I use unsweetened original
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries try to use smaller ones if you can
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a donut pan and set aside.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in your egg whites, vanilla and milk. Very gently fold in your blueberries.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Makes 6 donuts, 3sp on blue, green & purple or 2pp each or 2 for 3pp.
- Nutritional info (not incl berries) Per donut.. Calories.. 70.. Fat 0.2g.. Saturated fat 0g... Carbs 14g.. Fiber 0.4g... Sugars 6.2g.. Protein 2g