This chicken & bacon alfredo pasta bake is creamy and delicious..I was able to bulk it up with extra chicken since it is now a zero point food. It’s an easy dish to whip up that I am sure the family will love. Serves 6 at 6 smart points each on the freestyle program.
- 2 cups (uncooked) 100% whole wheat high fiber pasta (see picture below for the kind I use)
- 10 oz cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup reduced fat alredo sauce
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅔ cups light shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled (as an alternative you can use bacon crumbs or turkey bacon)
- Boil your pasta on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix your pasta, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, ranch and milk together.
- *Optional, feel free to add in vegetables, I just choose not to. It will not increase the point values
- Pour out into your casserole dish and top with cheese and then your bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Cut into 6 servings..
Smart points- 7 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 266... Fat 7.6g.. Saturated fat 2.7g... Carbohydrates 22.9g... Fiber 2.9g... Sugars 2.7g... Protein 21.6g using My Fitness Pal