You all know I love buffalo chicken anything!! I don’t think I could ever run out of ways to build it into recipes. I also love using wraps for all sorts of quick and easy meals, pizza, quesadillas, wraps and roll ups… If there is one thing I hear a lot it’s “I love how simple your recipes are, and that I usually have the ingredients on hand” So that’s what I had in mind when creating these easy and super tasty buffalo chicken roll ups, whether they be for a snack, a meal or maybe served up at your next gathering.. they are simple and delicious! I recently started using the La Tortilla Factory tortillas, the low carb ones are only 2 smart points each and packed with 8 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber.. They will make a great addition to any meal and with the new smart points program you can easily work them into your day. Each serving of 10 roll ups is only 6 freestyle smart points.
Buffalo chicken roll ups
- 4 la tortilla low carb tortillas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken about 4oz
- 1/2 cup 4oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup franks hot sauce
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl til its nice and creamy.
- Lay out your tortillas and spread mix onto them, roll up tortillas nice and tight.
- Let chill in fridge while rolled up for 20 minutes, this will help firm them up.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut each roll into about 1 inch pieces, you should get 8-10 pieces, you will also have your end, while they don't look as pretty you can still eat them.
- Recipe serves 4 (about 10 pieces each serving) for 6-7 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 6SP blue & purple, 7SP green, or 7 points plus...You can easily make just one of these by lowering the portions of ingredients if you just want one for a snack or meal... Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Nutritional info per serving. Calories 239... Fat 14.1g... Saturated fat 3.5g.. carbs 23.4g.. Fiber 12g.. Sugars 3.4g.. Protein 18.1g..
- * Please note, the label is a Canadian label, the U.S labels are more current and you will notice the calorie count to be 80, Carbs 18g, Fiber 12g and protein 8g.. making the tortillas 2sp each, the nutritional info for this recipe was using the U.S label and numbers..