Looking for a sweet and savory little treat to add to your Super Bowl feast this weekend? These pinwheels are so scrumptious! Only a few ingredients needed and in no time these tasty treats can be served up and your guests will love them! These fun pinwheels are only 2 smart points each 🙂
Chocolate chip cannoli pinwheels
- 1 package reduced fat pillsbury crescent rolls
- ¼ cup light cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup light ricotta
- 2.5 tablespoon icing sugar confectionary sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Unroll your crescent dough into 2 pieces of 4 rolls. Pinch together any open seams.
- In a small bowl mix together your cream cheese, ricotta, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Spread evenly onto your two dough pieces.
- Sprinkle ¾ tablespoon of chocolate chips onto each piece.
- Roll up and and pinch ends closed. Place both rolls in freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- After waiting 10 minutes preheat oven to 375F and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove from freezer and using a serrated knife cut each roll into 9 pieces. The best way to cut is slowly cut down into your dough and then once knife is in the dough quickly cut the rest of the way and push of with your knife, if you try cutting slow all the way down your pinwheels might be messy.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes checking they don't brown to much. Serve imminently, makes 18 pinwheels, 2sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 2pp each.
- Nutritional info, per pinwheel.. Calories 60... Fat 2.7g... Saturated fat 1.3g... Carbs 8.1g... Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 3.4g... Protein 1.5g