I get excited when I think of a new bubble up recipe to create, they have become a great simple dish in my house that everyone enjoys and keeps me on track! I was thinking about my chicken ranch spaghetti bake and how much I love the flavors in it so I incorporated similar ingredients into this creamy chicken bacon & ranch bubble up and the end result was delicious! I know some people can’t find the 7.5 oz biscuit packs, I buy the great value brand at Walmart in the U.S, it’s a 4 value pack, if you need to buy bigger biscuits then just weigh out 7.5oz, I also suggest cutting the biscuits open in half then each half piece into 6 pieces as the biscuits will be larger and you want as many small dough pieces as you can get. This yummy dish serves 6 at 5 freestyle smart points per serving.
- 1 7.5oz biscuit pack
- 8 oz cooked shredded chicken
- 1- 28g ranch dip package
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 5 oz light shredded mozzarella, I used Trader Joe's brand, 5oz=6SP
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 5 slices center cut low point bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Green onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some non stick spray.
- Cut your biscuits into 6 pieces each and spread dough pieces over bottom of casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken, ranch dip mix, sour cream, milk and half of your cheese (2.5oz) mixture won't be too thick.
- Place by spoonfuls over top of your biscuit pieces cover all areas. Top with your remaining cheese, crumbled cooked bacon and green onion.
- Bake in oven for approx 40-45 minutes until biscuits are cook through.
- Cut into 6 equal servings, each serving weighing approx 6.5-7oz, bubble up should freeze well.
Smart points- 6 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving , Calories 221...Fat 6g...Sat fat 2.6g...Carbs 22.5g...Fiber 0.6g...Sugars 2.2g..Protein 18g using My Fitness Pal