Ok you may notice I’m a huge fan of buffalo anything! 😉 I love cooking with franks hot sauce, and I also love cooking a meal in my crockpot. This pasta dish is easy to make and taste amazing…
Buffalo chicken pasta
Recipe type: Main meals
9pp per serving
- 16oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can low fat cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup franks hot sauce
- 3T light cream cheese
- ⅔ cup light grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup light ranch salad dressing
- 2.5 cups of any high fiber penne pasta
- Place chicken in crock pot and add can of soup and franks hot sauce, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Boil pasta in a pot on stove. Meanwhile break up chicken in crock pot and add cheeses and ranch dressing.
- When pasta is cooked stir into crock pot mixture.
- Makes 6-1 cup servings at 9 points plus per serving. Garnish with bacon crumbs