If you have followed me for a while then it is no secret that I love buffalo chicken recipes, I love the spicy flavors in Frank’s hot sauce and I use it almost daily, always dipping something in it lol. Wraps are perfect for a quick and easy meal and great to take for lunch. These buffalo chicken wraps are simple to make and delicious! The chicken can be marinated the night before to save you a little time. I used my zero point ranch dressing linked here to keep points down. The points for the wraps will be based on what brand tortillas you use, they vary in points, from 2-6, mine are 6SP each, so the buffalo wraps are 7SP on blue & purple, 10SP green.
Buffalo chicken wraps
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup franks hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch Salt & pepper
- 4 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing *Note- I used my own recipe linked in the opening write up.
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut the chicken into long thin strips, in a bowl mix the franks sauce, cayenne, garlic, salt & pepper together. Add the chicken strips and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes (or overnight is fine too)
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat, add some cooking spray and cook the chicken strips turning a few times until fully cooked, about 7-9 minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with lettuce, 2 Tbsp carrots, 2Tbsp cheese, 2Tbsp dressing and 1/4th of the cooked chicken. Fold up like you would a burrito and enjoy.
- *Note_ the points for these are just in the tortillas and cheese, and on the green program an extra point for my ranch dressing recipe plus 2SP for the chicken, so points will vary based on the brand of tortillas used. I used ones that are 6SP but you can find lower options.