Summer is in full swing and I wanted to create some recipes that are easy and you can just pop on the grill. These buffalo chicken burgers are delicious and the cream cheese centers make biting into these juicy burgers so good! There is only 2 tablespoon of hot sauce for all 4 burgers so the spice isn't too hot and I used my zero point ranch dressing to keep points as low as possible. Add these tasty burgers to your summer BBQ get togethers and I promise everyone will love them, just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.
Buffalo chicken burgers
- 1 lb raw fat free ground chicken
- 2 tablespoon lightened up ranch dressing I used my own recipe (linked in opening write up)
- 2 tablespoon Frank's hot sauce
- ½ cup panko crumbs I use PC brand in Canada, ½ cup is 3SP
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella I use Trader Joe's
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoon light cream cheese
- I cooked my burgers on the barbecue over medium heat, so preheat barbecue.
- In a bowl mix together your chicken, ranch, hot sauce, panko crumbs, mozzarella cheese and seasoning. Shape into 4 burgers, then break each burger into 2 equal parts.
- Divide your 3 tablespoon of cream cheese into 4 equal servings (use a scale to help with this) Flaten out your 2 pieces for your burger, place cream cheese in the middle of one piece then form your burger using your other half.
- Cook on grill for approx 20 minutes turning a few times.
- Serve warm, I served on Flatout fold it's to keep points low.
- Makes 4 burgers at 2 freestyle points each, burgers will freeze well, cooked or uncooked.
Smart Points- (green) 4 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories 193...Fat 4.7g...Sat fat 1.6g...Carbs 6.1g...Fiber 0.2g...Sugar 0.9g..Protein 27.9g using My Fitness Pal