I was craving a peachy kind of dish and while several different ideas ran through my head, I couldn’t get this one out of my thoughts. This blueberry peach cream cheese bake in simplest terms is deeeeee-licious 🙂 Call it a dessert or breakfast dish, works either way, or hey call it dinner if that’s your jam 🙂 It’s so simple to make, I think the hardest part is waiting for it to set in the fridge.. Serves 6 at 6 smart points each on WW freestyle.
- 2.5 cups frozen peaches
- 1.5 cups frozen blueberries
- 1-7.5oz pack of biscuits *see pic, be sure you are using the right size, it is 17SP for the whole pack
- ½ Tbsp sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon (to coat biscuit pieces)
- ½ Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some non stick spray.
- Layer the frozen fruit in the bottom of the dish.
- Cut the 10 small biscuits into 6 pieces each, then place the cut pieces in a bag and sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon mixture in, shake well and coat the biscuit pieces.
- Evenly divide the dough pieces on top of the fruit.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer beat together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, milk, flour and 1Tbsp sugar. Mix to well blended then pour cream cheese mixture over top of the fruit/biscuits.
- Bake in the oven for approx 35 minutes or until the cheese seems settled. The dish will need to chill in the fridge since it is similar to cheesecake for at least one hour although longer would be better, it will make it easier to cut *I added the chill time to the prep time
- Cut into 6 equal servings
Smart Points- 6 using SP calculator
Points PLus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 234...Fat 6.2g...Sat fat 3.4g...Carbs 38.1g...Fiber 1.9g...Sugar 12.4g...Protein 5.6g *Please note these numbers incl all ingredients (incl the fruit) SP & PP were figured out before adding the fruit to the ingredient list, if you use these numbers in your calculator you will get a higher point value